Cholam in English sorghum | Jowar | Benefits | Recipes | buy online
Have you ever wondered what the meaning of Cholam is in English?
Exploring the Meanings of Cholam in English sorghum.
Sorghum is another name for cholam millet. They don’t contain any cholesterol and are gluten-free. Bread, porridge, biscuits, cakes, cookies, etc. are all made using these grains.
Cholam under the category of millet is one of the higher content of calcium. Especially good food for babies.
Buy cholam 1kg price at wholesale rate on online shopping.
Cholam Health benefits
- Increase the strength of bones due to their higher calcium content.
- Helps in controlling bowel movement due to its good source of dietary fiber.
- Provides a nice dose of protein to the body that helps in building strong muscles.
- Helps to fight against Cardiac arrest as it has high Antioxidants.
- Higher iron content helps to fight against anemic problems.
Serving Size 100 g
- Calories 329
- Total Fat 3.5g
- Saturated Fat 0.6g
- Total Carbohydrate 72g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g
- Sugar 2.5g
- Protein 11g
- Calcium 13.00mg
- Iron 3.36mg
- Potassium 363mg
- Sodium 2mg
- Thiamine 0.35mg
- Riboflavin 0.14mg
- Niacin 2.1mg
- Folate 39.42mg
Buy more grains
சோளம் – Cholam
Next Product >> கோதுமை | wheat
Buy More grains