The Eleven Health benefits of eating Wheat/Kothumai
- Wheat is rich in insoluble fiber, which is concentrated in the bran.
- Bran may function as prebiotics, feeding some of the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
- Bran can reduce constipation risk in children.
- whole wheat is rich in fiber and boasts to be reduced risk of colon cancer.
- Biggest health benefits of whole grains are that they lower your risk of heart disease.
- High-fibre diets are recommended for weight loss.
- It reduces your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- It supports healthy digestion.
- whole grains can help reduce the root of many chronic diseases.
- Strongest anticancer benefits are against.
- Reduced risk of premature death. for more in detail
The nutrition facts for 100 grams of whole-grain wheat flour
- Calories: 340
- Water: 11%
- Protein: 13.2 grams
- Carbs: 72 grams
- Sugar: 0.4 grams
- Fiber: 10.7 grams
- Fat: 2.5 grams
Buy More Grains Click Here