Dry Grapes | Buy Online | Nutrition facts | Recipes | health benifits
Dry grapes in tamil Ular tirāṭcai (உலர் திராட்சை), here you can find health benefits, nutrition values and how to use.
Buy online, dry grapes best price. 1kg, 5 kg and 10kg packs available.
7 ultimate Health benefits of Dry grapes
- Regular dieting raisin would make the digestive mechanism works efficiently.
- Reduce acidity due to it consist of minerals like potassium and magnesium.
- It Controls Skin disease, hair loss and joint pain by eating daily.
- These type of grapes having antibacterial properties like phenolic phytochemicals used to relief from viral fever and bacterial infections.
- This is rich source of Vitamin A and beta carotene help to prevent the cataract and macular degeneration.
- Few dried grapes give more energy to body so good for diabetes people.
- They can solve many teeth problems because of its phytochemical called Oleanolic acid.
|Portion Size||165 g|
|Amount Per Portion||488|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
| Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Sodium 46mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 129g||47 %|
| Dietary Fiber 11g||39 %|
|Protein 4.2g||8 %|
|Vitamin D 0.00mcg||0 %|
|Calcium 46.20mg||4 %|
|Iron 4.27mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1361mg||29 %|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Buy more Dry Fruits and Nuts
Next Product >> Dry Fig