lavanga pattai | Buy online | Health Benefits | nutrition facts | Recipes
lavanga pattai is a delicious spice, made from an outer layer of the cinnamon tree. This is the most common verity ‘Cassia Cinnamon”. Every product has some different names according to their language, usage, and tradition. Here, we provide some familiar names of Cinnamon.
- pattai in English Cinnamon
- Patti in Hindi Dalchini
- Cinnamon in Tamil இலவங்கப் பட்டை
- இலவங்கப் பட்டை in English Cinnamon
11 amazing Health Benefits of Lavanga pattai
- One of the good aromas pattai spices, and it also improves food taste.
- remove chest cold, because Ilavanga pattie powder has some properties. Chest cold is the medical term for it is acute bronchitis. a chest cold or congestion usually caused by a virus and often occurs after an upper respiratory infection. A long period of a chest cold causes allergies, asthma, pneumonia, and even lung cancer, or heart failure. Regularly using cinnamon tea will relieve the chest cold.
- When weekly one takes Cinnamon Powder powder with tea or hot water, it increases the immune system.
- Pattai contains polyphenol oxidase and its good for health. Pohlyphenol oxide (PPO) is an enzyme. It may help prevent blood clots, reduce blood sugar levels, and lower heart disease risk. Polyphenols may also promote brain function, improve digestion, and offers some protection against cancer. Intake cinnamon with our regular food, and our body will receive these types of enzymes.
- Good food for the brain owing to improve the nervous system.
- Prevents Alzheimer‘s and Parkinson‘s due to its antioxidants Properties.
- Protect the body from oxidative damage due to its being highly packed with powerful antioxidants and polyphenols.
- Act as a natural food preservative.
- lavangam may help lower your risk of inflammation effects, because of its rich source of anti-inflammatory properties. Sometimes inflammation becomes a problem for chronic and is directed against our body’s own tissues.
- Cinnamon reduces the risk of premature death, and heart disease because of its ability to lower the levels of total cholesterol, “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- Regulate metabolism and energy owing to improve the sensitive hormone Insulin.
Cinnamon roll Recipes
What can you do with cinnamon?
Most aromatic இலவங்கப் பட்டை which is mainly used for people favorite food Biriyani.
Firstly, Place the lavgam stick in a cup. Then, heat the water and add it to the cup.
Secondly, Soaked the cinnamon stick in hot water, covered, for 10 minutes. Add the tea bag. Steep for 1 to 2 additional minutes.
Finally, remove the tea bag and cinnamon stick.
Serve the easy and healthy tea with warm or hot!!!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Cream together butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Blend in flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt. Shape dough by rounded spoonful into balls.
Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together. Roll balls of dough in mixture.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until set but not too hard. Remove immediately from baking sheets.
We think these are all useful for our customers, and expecting valuable suggestions.
Next Product >> Fennel Seeds | சோம்பு
Buy More Spices