Fennel Seeds | சோம்பு | Online Shopping | Health Benefits | Nutritional Values | Recipes
Sombu seed in english Aniseed or fennel, one of the admirable aroma spices, it used in prepare pulav, biriyani, kuruma, gravies and soups.
For your reference here you can find aniseed in different language
Aniseed in hind Sanuf, Aniseed in tamil Sombu, Aniseed in malayalam anise
Buy online according to your use 50g, 100g at best price.
Serving size – 7grams
- Calories: 23
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 1 gram
- Carbs: 3 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Iron: 13% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Manganese: 7% of the RDI
- Calcium: 4% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 3% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 3% of the RDI
- Potassium: 3% of the RDI
- Copper: 3% of the RDI
9 surprise health benefits of Anise seed / Sombu
- Good for sessional cold and breathing problems.
- sombu water gives better effect for digestion problems.
- It may help increase breast milk supply, because of aniseed simulate Estrogen.
- Controls unpleasant odors, that can gives mouth and good teeth.
- Equalize the blood sugar level because of its rich source of vitamin C.
- Aniseed Produce healthy blood cells in our body due to it packed with iron.
- Reducing symptoms of postpartum depression because anise seed rich in powerful antidepressant properties.
- prevent infections and block the growth of fungi and bacteria due to its antimicrobial properties.
- It enhanced the function of pancreas cells that produce insulin. As s result, it Reduce high blood sugar.
Next Product >> Clove | கிராம்பு
Buy more Spices