Kothumai in english wheat, here you can find health benefits, nutrition value.
Buy online here, we are selling wheat price at whole sales price, free delivery available in Coimbatore.
The Eleven Health benefits of eating Wheat/Kothumai
- Kothumai is rich in insoluble fiber, which is concentrated in the bran.
- Bran may function as prebiotics, Therefore, feeding some of the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
- Reduce constipation risk in children because of Bran contain more fiber.
- whole wheat is rich in fiber and boasts. As a result reduced risk of colon cancer.
- lower your risk of heart disease due to whole grains having properties.
- High-fibre diets are recommended for weight loss.
- It reduces your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- It supports healthy digestion.
- whole grains can help reduce the root of many chronic diseases.
- Strongest anticancer benefits are against.
- Reduced risk of premature death. for more in detail
The nutrition facts for 100 grams of whole-grain wheat flour
- Calories: 340
- Water: 11%
- Protein: 13.2 grams
- Carbs: 72 grams
- Sugar: 0.4 grams
- Fiber: 10.7 grams
- Fat: 2.5 grams
Godhumai Recipes :
Kothumai adai | Wheat floor Recipe | Dinner Recipe :
Everyone can try this easy recipe for dinner. following below step are ideas for making your dinner great!!!
Firstly, We want to make kothumai into kothumai atta. Make atta from flour miles. After that, take a 1 & ½ cups kothumai atta. Then, add chopped onion, turmeric, sambhar powder, salt, curry leaves mixed that well. while mixing add small amount of water for make a smooth dough. Now make ball in equal size. Secondly, put the every balls on to the banana leaf. before put the balls on banana leaf apply oil on that. then make, Flatten the dough ball with hands into a little bit thicker than roti. set aside. Finally, Heat the pan and spread some oil as per your requirement. Now, put on the roti on heated pan and most important maintain heat flame in medium. Toast the adai both the sides and wait for sometime to get golden brown color. We can get spicy roti ready. we can serve with chutney or other side dish. Some people like to have directly because we use sambar powder that gives good taste.
Ingredients: Wheat flour – 1 & ½ cups atta, Onion – 1 big sized, Sambar powder – 1 & ½ tsp Replace with 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, ½ teaspoon coriander seeds powder, Turmeric – ¼ tsp, Green chilli – 1 optional, chopped, Curry leaves – 1 sprig, Salt as needed, Water As needed, Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Broken wheat Payasam | gothumai Payasam :
- Clean the broken wheat and soak it in water for 2 hours.
- Cook the broken wheat with water in a pan or pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes on medium heat after 2 hours.
- In a half-glass of water, melt the jaggery.
- After it has cooled, filter it. Combine the cooled jaggery and broken wheat in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 5 minutes and pour the coconut milk.
- add the cardamom and cumin powder for flavor and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Finally, after removing the payasam from the heat, fry some cashews and raisins in ghee and sprinkle them on top.
- The wheat payasam is ready to serve.
Buy More Grains Click Here
கோதுமை | wheat
Next Product >> குதிரை வாலி | Barnyard millet
Buy More grains