White Chana dal in English White chickpeas | Buy Online | Health Benefits | Nutrition Value | Recipes
This page is a full explanation of white chana dal. Are white chickpeas healthy? White chickpeas have chickpeas many benefits. This is not known to many here. These white chickpeas are high in protein and fiber, which help to boost the immune system and energy. White chickpeas contain many nutrients such as magnesium, thiamine, magnesium, and phosphorus. All of these increase the body’s energy and boost the immune system. As a result, this is extremely beneficial to our bodies.
Scroll down and you will know about all the benefits and recipes of white chickpeas.
What are the several names for white chickpeas?
- White chana dal in English White chickpeas
- in Hindi White chana dal
- White chana dal in Tamil “வெள்ளை கொண்டைக்கடலை”
- வெள்ளை கொண்டைக்கடலை in Telugu Sangalu.
- white chana in tamil வெள்ளை கொண்டைக்கடலை
- white chickpeas in tamil வெள்ளை கொண்டைக்கடலை
- white kondakadalai in english white chickpeas
- white chana in english white chickpeas
9 Amazing benefits of White chana dal:
- White chana dal is abundant in magnesium and folate, which aids in the formation of healthy blood vessels.
- It aids in the reduction of harmful cholesterol and the maintenance of a healthy heart.
- It is the most beneficial diet for anemia. because it contains a lot of iron. White chickpeas can help to lower blood pressure in people who have it. This is because it contains potassium and magnesium.
- White chickpeas have a high fiber content, which aids weight loss. It aids in the control of hunger as well as weight loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can be avoided by eating white chickpeas.
- Eating white chickpeas can help fight breast cancer and osteoporosis, which are more common in women.
- It also corrects mood swings in women during menstruation.
- White chickpeas may help with mental health and brain function. because they’re a good source of choline, a nutrient that helps the brain work.
- It helps with the prevention of cancer. Free radicals are toxic substances that accumulate in the body as a result of metabolism and other factors. As these toxins build up, they can damage cells and lead to a variety of health problems, including cancer.
White Chick Peas Nutrition:
Amount in 1 cup of வெள்ளை கொண்டைக்கடலை (164 g).
- Energy – 267 calories,
- Protein – 14.4 g
- Fat – 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates – 44.7 g
- Fiber – 125 g
- Calcium – 80.4 mg
- Iron – 4.7 mg
- Magnesium – 78.7 mg
- Potassium – 474 mg
- Phosphorus – 274 mg
- Zinc – 2.1 mg
- Copper – 0.6 mcg
- Selenium – 6.1 mcg
- Vitamin C – 2.1 mg
- Folate – 280 mcg
- Beta Carotene – 26.2 mcg
- Vitamin E – 0.6 mg
- Vitamin K – 6.6 mcg.
White Chickpeas Recipes:
White Chana masala:
Chana masala is tasty and healthy food. it’s a very famous dish in North India.
Ingredients: White chana dal – 2 cups, Onion – 1 large sliced, tomatoes – 2 large chopped, ginger – 1-inch piece, garlic – 5 cloves, Kasthuri methi Leaves – 2 tablespoons, Salt to taste, oil-tbsp , coriander leaves – 3 tbsp, cinnamon – 1 small stick, cardamon – 5, cloves – 4, Whole pepper – 1 tsp, Cumin seeds – 1 tsp, Coriander seeds – 1 tablespoon, dry red chili – 2.
Firstly, Soak Chana for at least 8 hours or overnight. Drain it and place it in a pressure cooker with salt. Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 20 minutes. Turn the heat off and let the steam escape on its own. Now take the cooker out of the oven and set it aside.
How to make Chana masala
Secondly, Begin by preparing the masala cinnamon, Cardamon, Cloves, whole pepper, cumin seeds, coriander seed, and dried red chili are all dry roasted. Place it on a plate and set it aside to cool. Grind it until it’s a fine powder.
In a Kadai, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. add the onion, ginger, and garlic. fry till golden brown. then add the tomatoes to become mushy. Put it in the blender and make it into a fine paste.
Thirdly, In a separate pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil and the ground masala combined for 3 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the ground masala for 4 minutes in a hot pan. Add the cooked chana and any remaining water, as well as slightly more water to make the gravy. To make a fine paste, combine 4 ladlefuls of this gravy with the chana in a blender.
Mix this into the gravy thoroughly. Mix in the salt and Kasturi methi leaves well. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and cook for 15 minutes, or until the oil floats to the top.
Finally, White chana masala is ready. Serve with Roti or rice.
White Chickpeas Soup Recipe: