சீரகம் | Cumin | Buy Online | Health Benefits | Nutritional Value | Recipes
Cumin Seeds Health Benefits
- That seeds may play a role in helping manage body weight.
- Cumin contains good cholesterol, it manages overweight and obesity.
- Better effect for type 2 diabetes.
- Cumin oil is effective for relieving constipation.
- Helpful for handling body stress by working as an antioxidant.
- People who take cumin seeds properly had better memory and faster recall.
Cumin Seed’s nutrition value
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 22 g||33%|
|Saturated fat 1.5 g||7%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 3.3 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 14 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 168 mg||7%|
|Potassium 1,788 mg||51%|
|Total Carbohydrate 44 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber 11 g||44%|
|Sugar 2.3 g|
|Protein 18 g||36%|
|Vitamin A||25%||Vitamin C||12%|
|Vitamin D||0%||Vitamin B-6||20%|
|* percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Next Product >> ஜாதிக்காய் | Nutmeg
Buy more Spices Click here