Jathikai | Nutmeg | ஜாதிக்காய் | Buy Online | Health Benefits | Nutrition value | Recipes
Jathikai has a quality of unique flavor and aroma, likewise spices. These spices very first come from Indonesia. After that, popular ingredient in many dishes and many countries. Nutmeg contains several chemical properties like Vitamins, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Phosphorous, Zinc, and Iron. This blog helps, to what are the health benefits of nutmeg, How much value Nutrition contains in the nutmeg. Finally, You can understand how to use these spices.
Vernacular Names of Nutmeg
- Nutmeg in Hindi Jaiphal
- Nutmeg in Tamil Jathikaii
- Jaiphal in English Nutmeg
The following are the 11, Nutmeg benefits for health |Benefits of jathikai
- Nutmeg helps to fight against cancer, and heart disease as it Contains powerful antioxidants.
- Chronic inflammation causes diabetes and arthritis. Nutmeg can control inflammation effects because of its Anti-Inflammation Properties.
- Ability to stimulate the nervous system, due to its rice component of powerful plant compounds.
- Sometimes nutmeg used to treat sexual disorders because it’s may enhance libido and sexual performance.
- Fight against harmful strains of bacteria, due to their antibacterial agents.
- It Controls dental cavities and gum disease because it can fight against bacteria like Streptococcus mutans and Aggregatibacter.
- Regulates the glucose levels in the blood by enhancing the function of the pancreas.
- It helps to relieve the symptoms of depression due to the ability to induce significant antidepressant effects.
- Reduced heart disease risk factors, when we use nutmeg as a supplement.
- Warning: Taking it in high doses may cause adverse side effects.
- When consumed in big doses, hallucinations and loss of coordination of the muscles might occur.
How to Use Nutmeg
Summarize this blog
Next Product >> Red Chilli | வர மிளகாய்
Buy more Spices
There are no reviews yet.