LG Perungayam | Ingredients | company Details | in Hindi | in Tamil
lg perungayam in english LG Asafoetida
the vernacular name of LG perungayam in Hindi Hing
Perungayam katti – LALJEE GODHOO & CO.
- 125 years of experience as a food ingredient manufacturer in India. The fifth-generation oldest brand and maintain its superior quality standards.
- LG Perungayam in English LG asafoetida
- Ingredients : Gum Arabic, Maida, Asafoetida
- 100% Vegetarian product
- Their product is made from the finest Quality Asafoetida from Afghanistan and Kazakhstan
- We can directly add to curries, broths, dals, and pickles
- They use the best grade of raw material for their brand.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Asafoetida| Perungayam katti:
- Reduce the Gas strike problems and also Lowering Cholesterol levels in the body.
- Asafoetida or Hing is an age-old medicine for stomach problems including gas, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), intestinal worms, and flatulence;
- Hing may also help in relieving respiratory disorders like asthma, bronchitis, dry cough, et al due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and antibiotic effects.
- It also helps in relieving chest congestion and also releasing phlegm.
- Asafoetida is known to be a natural blood thinner and also may help in lowering blood pressure levels.
- Hing is power-packed with coumarin, a compound that aids in improving blood flow, thereby preventing the formation of clots.
- It may come to your rescue by alleviating the menstrual pain and cramps in the lower abdomen and back.
- It has anti-inflammatory that reduces inflammation of the blood vessels in the head, which in turn reduces headaches.
- Hing helps increase the supply of oxygen to facial tissues because it gives your skin a radiant glow.
- This can do wonders for dry and frizzy hair due to its moisturizing properties.
Recipe card for ribbon pakoda using Perungayam katti:
firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 cups rice flour and 1 cup besan.
also add 1 tsp sesame seeds, ½ tsp crushed jeera, 1 tsp chili powder, ¼ tsp turmeric, a pinch of hing, and ½ tsp salt.
combine all the ingredients well.
now pour 2 tbsp of hot oil.
mix well with a spoon and further rub and crumble the dough well between your hands.
add water little by little and start to knead the dough.
knead the dough to smooth, nonsticky and soft dough.
furthermore, take ribbon pakoda mold (straight slit) and fix it to the chakli maker.
also grease the chakli maker with some oil. this prevents the dough from sticking to the mold.
now make a cylindrical shape out of dough and place the dough inside the maker.
also, tighten the lid and heat the oil.
directly press the ribbon murukku into hot oil moving hand in a circular motion.
flip the murukku and fry till they turn golden brown and crispy from both sides.
drain them on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
finally, serve ribbon pakoda / ribbon murukku with masala tea or masala milk.
Kidney Bean Curry / Rajma Masala
- Wash rajma and soak in enough water for about 8 hours After 8 hours drain the water and rinse with fresh water. Add soaked rajma,grated ginger,chili powder,salt,and cloves. Add about 4 cups of water in the cooker and pressure cook on medium heat for about 5-6 whistles or till rajma become soft. The cooking time depends on the quality of the rajma
- When pressure subsided then open the cooker and check the bean by gently pressing with your fingers if it melts easily then it’s done, else cook further for a few whistles as hard beans didn’t taste good and you will not get that creamy texture. grind chopped tomatoes and green chilies to make a smooth paste. Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan and add bay leaves, cumin, and asafoetida/ when cumin starts crackling add the pureed tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, and mango powder, and cook till the oil starts separating from the tomato mixture. Now add cooked rajma along with the water and mix. Add some more water to adjust the consistency of rajma masala according to your preference. ( If you want to serve rajma with rice then make it medium thick and if want to serve it along with chapati then make it slightly thicker)
- Finally, add 1.5 tbsp of butter and kasthoori methi and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Add garam masala, chopped coriander, and 1 tbsp butter, and give a boil. Serve Rajma masala with steamed rice, paratha, or chapati
50 grams of coriander seeds
10 red chilies (dried, mixed varieties, stalks removed)
1 Tbsp. black mustard seeds
1 Tbsp. urad dal (split black lentils) and
1 Tbsp. chana dal (split chickpeas)
1 Tbsp. Toor dal (split pigeon peas) and 1/2 tsp. asafoetida
1 Tbsp. turmeric powder and 10 curry leaves (dried)
- Dry roast the coriander seeds, black mustard seeds, and dried red chilies in a pan on low heat until golden. As soon as the spices have roasted, remove them from the heat, empty them into a bowl and leave to cool slightly. Add the lentils to the warm pan and dry roast. We roast the spices and lentils separately as they take different times to cook.
- Add the asafoetida, turmeric, and curry leaves to the roasted spices and lentils, and blitz together using a spice mixer until a powder.
LG Perungayam Katti available for online grocery shopping. free delivery at Coimbatore.
Here, we have seen the amazing health benefits of Hing powder and also seen variable recipes for it. Do place your reviews regarding this article.
Next Product>> Garlic | பூண்டு