kadalai paruppu | Bengal gram dal | கடலை பருப்பு | Buy Online | Health Benefits | Nutrition value | Recipes
We believe this blog, is one of the best ways to know something about kadalai paruppu. This Dal consists of a number of health benefits; Bengal gram dal has a nutty flavor and is a rich supply of protein. here, you can know the health benefits, Nutrition value, and tasty recipes.
Here, you can buy online kadalai parupu 1kg price at a wholesale rate.
These types of dal use to make many recipes.
- first one kadalaai paruppu in english name Bengal gram dal
- Bengal gram dal in tamil கடலை பருப்பு
- கடலை பருப்பு in english Bengal gram
- kadalai paruppu in english Bengal gram dal
- next kadalai paruppu in hindi Channa dal
kadalai paruppu Benefits
- Because of its high fiber content, Bengal gram can help improve your digestive system.
- The antioxidant properties aid in the removal of unwanted waste bulking, thereby aiding in the maintenance of a clean digestive tract.
- Bengal gram has the ability to increase energy levels in your body because it contains high protein.
- It improves bone health, because of its rich source of calcium.
- The high iron and folate content of Bengal gram aids in the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Dietary fiber helps to keep blood insulin and sugar levels normal, as well as glucose absorption.
- Dal increases the strength of muscles due to its higher protein content.
Bengal gram dal nutritional values
serving size – 100 gm.
|Saturated Fat||0.11 gm.|
Vitamins in Cooked Dal (100 gm.)
|B2 Vitamin||0.03 mg.|
|B6 Vitamin||0.04 mg.|
|Vitamin B9||38.93 μg.|
|D2 Vitamin||0.51 μg.|
payasam Recipe : kadalai paruppu payasam
- Chana dal should be roasted till fragrant. Say on a medium flame for just a minute. You can forego roasting as well.
- Using enough water to completely submerge the dal, pressure cook for five whistles.
- In the meantime, crush the coconut with just a couple of tablespoons of boiling water, squeeze the milk, and set the liquid aside.
- Once finished, mash it roughly while it’s still warm. If necessary, add water.
- Add powdered jaggery to the dal as it continues to cook in a heavy-bottomed pan. If you think your jaggery isn’t pure, you can heat it with a tiny bit of water, drain the syrup, and use it.
- 2 minutes of medium-flame boiling. Add the powdered cardamom.
- After extinguishing the flame, stir in the coconut milk. Warm ghee.
Ingredients: ¼ cup Chana dal Kadalai paruppu, ¼ cup Jaggery, ½ cup Coconut, 1 Cardamom powdered, 4 Cashew nut, 1 teaspoon Ghee.
chutney Recipe: kadalai paruppu chutney
In a teaspoon of oil, cook chana dal, red pepper flakes, and asafoetida until golden. Add cubed tomato to the dish after transfer.
Transfer the softened tomato to a platter and let the remaining ingredients to cool.
Red chili, chana dal, and asafoetida are first ground together with salt and coconut. Add tomato and a little water afterward.
Not too coarsely, but to a somewhat coarse paste. But be careful not to make it too slick. Change the water’s consistency. Mix with chutney after tempering with the ingredients listed in the “To temper” table.
Ingredients: 4 tablespoons Chana dal / Kadalai paruppu,1 Tomato small, 7 Red chilies, 2 tablespoon Coconut grated, 1 pinch Asafoetida, 2 teaspoon Oil, Salt
Summarize this blog
You wish to comprehend the health advantages of Dal, which is the main goal of this site. in particular Bengal gram. Hence, we will just provide a few Bengal gram recipes. Here, we offer a few video links from some of the top recipe developers. This will enable you to visualize the steps involved in preparing recipes. Our pages are easily translated. Use Google Translate on this page to comprehend the health benefits of Tamil.
Next Product >> Moong Dal (in English) | பாசி பருப்பு (in Tamil)
Buy more Dal