Jaggery | Buy Online | Nutrition facts | Recipes | health benifits
What is jaggery?
Jaggery is a traditional sweetener and we can replace sugar for making sweet product.
This healthier sugar most popular in south Asian county.
We can called as “non preservative sugar’, because when making of sugar don’t want to add any unhealthier products.
India having 70% of production all over the word and they called ‘Gru’.
- Improved Digestive Health
- Replace refined white sugar in foods and drinks
- Anemia Prevention
- Liver Detoxification
- Improved Immune Function
Serving Size 100g
- Calories: 383.
- Sucrose: 65–85 grams.
- Fructose and glucose: 10–15 grams.
- Protein: 0.4 grams.
- Fat: 0.1 grams.
- Iron: 11 mg, or 61% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 70-90 mg, or about 20% of the RDI.
- Potassium: 1050 mg, or 30% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 0.2–0.5 mg, or 10–20% of the RDI.
Negative of jaggery powder
*Excessive sugar intake is a contributing factor in many of the world’s most common chronic diseases.
Next Product >> Narasu’s instant Coffee
buy more Sugar and salt