Coriander Seeds | கொத்தமல்லி விதைகள் | Buy Online | Health Benefits | Nutritional Value | Recipes
Coriander seeds in tamil kothamalli seeds and some people in india called dhania, here you can buy and find what are the health benefits of Coriander seed, How to use with regular food and Nutrition values.
The 11 General Health Benefits of Coriander Seeds
- It can cure itchy skin, rashes, and inflammation as have some antiseptic properties.
- Regular usage of coriander seeds helps to control blood sugar levels.
- Prevent hair fall issues and improve the root of new hair.
- Gives better result for digestion problem, when we take regular and proper manner.
- coriander seeds Reduce cholesterol levels.
- This spice has folic acid, vitamin A, beta carotene, and Vitamin C which helps in cure cold and flu.
- High blood pressure leads to heart attack because of damage arteries that can become blocked and prevent blood flow to the heart. dhania regulate blood pressure levels.
- May relieve Arthritis Symptoms.
- Kothamalli seeds can treat itchy eyes.
- Tea made of Coriander powder can ease menstrual discomfort.
- Prevents Alzheimer‘s by boosting neurological health.
How to use coriander seeds with our Recipes
- Coriander chicken masala recipe is an easy and flavorful Chicken dish with a good aroma and taste. we can use the dish for rice and roti. Click Here for the video link to try a delicious masala.
கொத்தமல்லி விதை துவையல்|kothamalli seeds thuvaiyal | coriander seeds thuvaiyal in tamil . Click Here for a video link on how to prepare the recipe.
கொத்தமல்லி விதை சட்னி | Coriander Seed Chutney | Kothamalli Vidhai Chutney in Tamil. Click Here for a video link on how to prepare the tasty aroma
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5 g||0%|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 0.3 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 46 mg||1%|
|Potassium 521 mg||14%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber 2.8 g||11%|
|Sugar 0.9 g|
|Protein 2.1 g||4%|
|Vitamin A||134%||Vitamin C||45%|
|Vitamin D||0%||Vitamin B-6||5%|
|*Per cent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Next Product >> Poppy Seeds | கசகசா
Click Here to buy more Spices