kundu milagai 1kg price | Buy Online | Health benefits | Nutrition values | Recipes
kundu milagai 1kg price in English Red round Chilly is one of the inevitable spices in Indian culture. Red chilly has many medicinal properties and we can make many tasty Recipes, but it wants to intake the correct Nutrition value.
Compare with other leading online shopping portals we provide kundu milagai 1kg price very low and good quality
kundu milagai / Stewed chili 5 Health Benefits:
- Dry Red Chilli increases immunity due to its rich in Vitamin C content.
- source of antioxidants helps in keeping health protected.
- improving the number of red blood cells due to their higher source of iron.
- Helps to improve the oxygen-carrying capacity of cells.
- Its vitamin A Supplement is great for hair, skin, and nail health.
kundu milagai 1kg price Nutrition facts:
- Calories: 6
- Water: 88%
- Protein: 0.3 grams
- Carbs: 1.3 grams
- Sugar: 0.8 grams
- Fiber: 0.2 grams
- Fat: 0.1 grams
Recipes including kundu milagai:
How to make Mor Milagai Recipe – South Indian Sun Dried Chillies
Firstly, To begin making the Mor Milagai, first, wash the green chilies well and allow them to dry completely by wiping them with a cloth.
Secondly, Slit the chilies in the middle slightly till halfway along the end. Also, keep the stems, and don’t remove them. Slitting of the chilies helps the chilies to absorb curd/ yogurt easily.
Thirdly, In a large mixing bowl, add the curd, water, and salt. Whisk well and add the chilies. Stir well with a clean ladle and avoid using your hands. We need to now marinate the chilies in a bottle.
- Place the Mor Milagai, along with the curd mixture into a clean bottle. Cover the bottle and keep it aside on the kitchen counter.
- The next morning shake the bottle well, to allow the marination to blend well into the chilies. Ensure there is no fungus around the chilies.
- Remove the chilies from the yogurt mixture and place it on a clean tray and place it under the sun for the entire day. Keep the buttermilk in the bottle, as we are adding the chilies back into the same buttermilk at the end of the day. Do not refrigerate this mixture.
- Loosely cover the Mor Milagai with a loose kitchen towel. This is simply to prevent the dust from sticking to the Mor Milagai.
- At the end of the day, place the chilies back into the bottle which had the buttermilk. Shake well, so the chilies get well coated with the buttermilk mixture. Allow it to marinate the entire night.
- The next morning, shake the bottle and remove the chilies from the buttermilk mixture and dry it again under the sun for the entire day.
- Continue this process of drying and marination in the buttermilk for 4 days. The buttermilk will be mostly absorbed by the chilies. The drying of the chilies helps the chilies to absorb more buttermilk every day.
- At the end of 4 days, you will have very little yogurt mixture and will be a thick paste.
- Mix the mor milagai chilies into the paste and ensure the chilies are well coated with the remaining yogurt paste.
- Spread this Mor Milagai in a tray and keep it under the sun to dry. Repeat the same process the next day, by tossing any remaining buttermilk/ yogurt paste and smearing it over the chilies.
- Dry it under the sun until the chilies are completely dry and dehydrated. Once the Mor Milagai is dry and feels de-hydrated and there is no moisture left, you can store it in a ziplock and freeze it and use it as and when required.
How To Make & Serve the Mor Milagai
Firstly, Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a frypan over medium heat. Add the Mor Milagai into the hot oil and fry on medium heat until it is browned and crisp on all sides. Ensure you add 3 to 4 chilies at a time and are not overcrowded so they get fried evenly.
Secondly, Once the Mor Milagai chilies are rich dark brown and crisp, remove them from the heat and serve.
Finally, Serve the Mor Milagai with a bowl of Curd Rice for a comforting lunch or dinner.
idli podi recipe | Kundu milagai podi recipe:
firstly, in a heavy-bottomed pan add sesame seeds and dry roast till they turn golden brown.
further, add 2 tsp oil and fry dried red chili till they puff up.
also, add a few curry leaves and continue to sauté till they turn crisp.
keep aside and allow to cool.
furthermore, add a tsp more oil and saute chana dal and urad dal till they turn golden brown.
transfer to a blender and blend to a coarse powder.
idli podi recipe:
firstly, in a tawa or pan take a tsp of ghee or sesame oil.
once the ghee melts, coat leftover idli.
warm the idlis on both sides by flipping occasionally.
further, add prepared podi / gun powder.
toss and coat the idlis with podi on both sides.
fry the idli for a minute, making sure the idli gets warm up inside as well.
finally, serve idli podi recipe / milagai podi recipe immediately or to kids’ lunch box.
Our content is useful, you can share your ideas we are ready to receive. Please write on review
If you want to understand health benefits in Tamil just use google translate on our page.
Know more about Chillis
Next Product >> LG perungayam Katti
Click Here to buy more Spices