Fennel Seeds | சோம்பு | Online Shopping | Health Benefits | Nutritional Values | Recipes
Sombu seed in English Aniseed or fennel, one of the admirable aroma spices, is used in prepare pulav, biriyani, kuruma, gravies, and soups.
For your reference here you can find aniseed in a different language
Aniseed in hind Sanuf, Aniseed in tamil Sombu, Aniseed in malayalam anise
Buy online according to your use 50g, 100g at the best price.
Serving size – 7grams
- Calories: 23
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 1 gram
- Carbs: 3 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Iron: 13% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Manganese: 7% of the RDI
- Calcium: 4% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 3% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 3% of the RDI
- Potassium: 3% of the RDI
- Copper: 3% of the RDI
9 surprise health benefits of Anise seed / Sombu
- Good for sessional cold and breathing problems.
- sombu water gives a better effect on digestion problems.
- It may help increase breast milk supply, because of aniseed simulate Estrogen.
- Controls unpleasant odors, that can give mouth and good teeth.
- Equalize the blood sugar level because of its rich source of vitamin C.
- Aniseed Produces healthy blood cells in our body due to it being packed with iron.
- Reducing symptoms of postpartum depression because anise seed is rich in powerful antidepressant properties.
- prevent infections and block the growth of fungi and bacteria due to their antimicrobial properties.
- It enhanced the function of pancreas cells that produce insulin. As s result, it Reduces high blood sugar.
How to Use Anise Seed in Cooking
From twice-baked Italian biscotti to Greek ouzo, anise has been used for millennia to give liqueurs and baked goods a particular flavor. Although it has a long history, it continues to innovate, offering a novel spin on dated drinks and surprising depth and warmth to meat and shellfish.
Although anise frequently takes centre stage in desserts and liqueurs, it also pairs well with savoury foods when used sparingly. It occasionally appears in Indian curries and Italian sausages and goes particularly well with shellfish.
Next Product >> Clove | கிராம்பு
Buy more Spices