Amul Butter UNSALTED | Buy Online | Nutrition facts | Recipes | health benifits
Amul butter unsalted one of delightful food for kids. Amul brand is the taste of india. amul is the same meaning as another word butter.
You can buy 100g, 500g amul butter best price on our portal.
Amul Butter unsaluted Composition
- Milk fat Min. : 80%
- Moisture Mix. : 16%
- Salt: Nil
- Curd Max. : 1%
Serving Size – 100g
- Energy – 740kcal
- Total Fat – 82g
- Saturated fat – 52g
- Total Carbohydrate – 0g
- Added sugar – 0g
- Protein – 0.6g
- Vitamin A – 666mcg
Features of Amul butter unsalted:
- Unsalted butter is made from fresh cream and nothing else.
- It’s the purest form and doesn’t contain any salt at all
- A most essential ingredient for cooking and baking and especially helpful when making pastries and pudding.
- Amul butter is 100% natural, Surety of Amul
The following Recipes can make with Amul Butter unsalted:
- Mainly used for making dishes where the presence of salt is not desirable.
- Used as an ingredient in biscuits, cakes, bread, and ice creams.
- For making Ghee at home
- As for topping in Dal Makhani etc.
- As spread over parantha or Rotis.
Next Product >> So Good Almond Fresh Natural
Buy more Ghee
There are no reviews yet.