Amul Butter UNSALTED 100g
Amul Butter unsaluted Composition
- Milk fat Min. : 80%
- Moisture Mix. : 16%
- Salt: Nil
- Curd Max. : 1%
Serving Size – 100g
- Energy – 740kcal
- Total Fat – 82g
- Saturated fat – 52g
- Total Carbohydrate – 0g
- Added sugar – 0g
- Protein – 0.6g
- Vitamin A – 666mcg
Features of Amul butter unsalted:
- Unsalted butter is made from fresh cream and nothing else.
- It’s the purest form and doesn’t contain any salt at all
- A most essential ingredient for cooking and baking and especially helpful when making pastries and pudding.
- Amul butter is 100% natural, Surety of Amul
The following Recipes can make with Amul Butter unsalted:
- Mainly used for making dishes where the presence of salt is not desirable.
- Used as an ingredient in biscuits, cakes, bread, and ice creams.
- For making Ghee at home
- As for topping in Dal Makhani etc.
- As spread over parantha or Rotis.
Click Here to buy more Ghee