Brinji Leaf | பிரிஞ்சி இலை | Bay Leaf | Buy Online | Health Benefits | Nutritional values | How to add with Recipes
Here, You can understand the Health benefits of Brinji Leaf, the Nutritional values of bay leaf, and how to add it to our favorite recipes. This blog is very short and sweet content about spices. We share many links where you have doubted.
Order online, and we deliver to your home with a free delivery option at Coimbatore.
- Bay leaf in Tamil brinji leaf
- Benji leaf in English Bay leaf
7 health benefits of Brinji leaf | kodakan leaf health benefits
- Helps to improve Immune System Health because it contains vitamin A and vitamin B6.
- bay leaf increases the amount of fiber, vitamins, and minerals and minimizes calories in the food.
- It helps to relieve sinus pressure or stuffy nose when added to black tea.
- It promotes general health, due to containing a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
- Avuri leaf uses for the treatment of migraines.
- It has some enzymes to digest food faster.
- bay leaf is good for hair growth.
Nutritional Values of Bay leaf
Serving size – 100g of crumbled bay leaf
- Calories: 313kCal
- Carbohydrates: 74.9g
- Protein: 7.6g
- Fiber: 26.3g
- Fat: 8.3g
Next Product >> Asafoetida | பெருங்காயம்
Buy more spices
There are no reviews yet.