black pepper benfits| Buy Online | Health Benefits | Nutrition Facts | Recipes
Black pepper has many beneficial plant compounds. It’s called as ‘king of spices’ because it’s one of the word commonly used spices.
We are selling black pepper 1kg price at wholesale price. you can easily make pepper powder and add it to favorite recipes
You can buy online, compare with others we are selling price quite knowledgeable.
The following are the five Black Pepper benefits of eating
- Stimulates the digestive enzymes of the pancreas, and protects against oxidative damage due to its rich in plant compound piperine.
- Controlling diabetes due to the anti-inflammatory effects of pepper.
- Helps to fight against heart disease as it has decreased blood cholesterol levels.
- Improving brain function due to peppercorn extract can decrease the formation of amyloid plaques.
- Enhance blood Sugar control due to containing piperine may help improve insulin sensitivity.
The following is the Black Pepper Nutrition value in 100gms
Serving Size: 100g
- Energy 251 kcal
- Fat 0.5g
- Sodium 20mg
- Carbohydrates 63.95g
- Fiber 25.3g
- Sugars 0.64g
- Protein 10.39 g
- Vitamin C 130m Source: USDA
மிளகு அவல் – Milagu
It’s also called Pepper Rasam, one of the favorite recipes in the south Indian spicy variant and it’s good to redeem for cold. Milagu rasam makes very easy and quick recipes. Do you like to learn how to prepper just click here Make of Pepper Rasam?
Next Product >> Cardamom | ஏலக்காய்
Buy More Spices